As they age, many elders find it increasingly difficult to control their bowels and/or bladders, or they become too stiff or immobilized to properly wash themselves.
A-1 Home Care in Corona Del Mar provides exceptional caregiver techniques to elders throughout Los Angeles and Orange County. That’s because each caregiver on staff brings a golden heart and a pair of helpful hands to the comfort of the home in response to sensitive every day occurrences like going to the bathroom, taking a bath, and putting on clothes.
Take a look below at some of the personal services offered at A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care has been the leader in home care provision for seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, and has been able to hold onto that distinction since the caregiving agency’s inception back in 1991.
A-1 Home Care’s caregiving solutions also include arthritis care, hospice care for the terminally ill, and respite care for burnt-out family caregivers who could use some time away to recharge.
For more information about the personal services offered at A-1 Home Care, contact a helpful caregiving professional today by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also serves neighboring communities in cities like Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, and Laguna Beach.