Does your loved one need hospice care services from the comfort of the home—but you aren’t sure where to find the best caregiving options out there?
At A-1 Home Care in Corona Del Mar, our caregivers are the answer for seniors who are terminally ill and would benefit from continual care, allowing family caregivers to feel good about the home health of their loved one(s).
The Los Angeles and Orange County caregiving professionals at A-1 Home Care provide a variety of hourly in-home care services, including:
· assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
Every caregiver on staff is fully equipped with a pair of helping hands and a golden heart to serve elders from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European. A-1 Home Care’s versatile and effective live-in care services are offered at affordable prices, too, helping to blend the trifecta of diversity, affordability, and excellence in all that we do!
You can learn more about the leading elder care solutions available at A-1 Home Care when you call a helpful caregiver today at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in cities like Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, and Irvine.