Needing some additional assistance in the home isn't anything to be embarrassed about-- it's only a new phase in life that should beckon in more free time and less worry!
At A-1 Home Care in Corona Del Mar, we provide 24 hour care experts who come fully equipped with helping hands and a golden heart to serve people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European. This dedication to providing only the most affectionate caregiver assistance from the comfort of the home speaks to our insistence in only providing the very best-- and leaving behind all the rest!
A-1 Home Care provides a plethora of care services in the home that include:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· wake-up and tuck-in services
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care for physical handicaps and other disabilities
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides senior care options such as kidney disease care, Mowat-Wilson Syndrome care, epilepsy and seizure care, hospice care for the terminally ill, and much more, serving as the one-stop shop for greater home health in Orange County and Los Angeles.